Thursday, February 12, 2015

Shabby Chic Birthday Gift Set

Hello,

Today's project is something that I did back in early January but never posted due to the combined effect of travelling, laziness and a bunch of not so great pics. I finally decided to post it today because the guilt of not keeping up with my blog won.:-)

Back in December,I got an order all the way from the US from a guy who wanted to send a surprise gift for his close friend.Like most men,he had no idea what exactly he wanted. He just wanted pretty things and this is what my interpretation of pretty was. I made quite a few items. I sure hope she liked them.

First up is a box that I altered and a simple mini album that goes inside.



I used some gorgeous papers from the DCWV Mariposa collection. I love how the alphabets on the box look, if I say so myself.

Next up are an altered photo frame, a birthday card and an explosion box. I was in such a hurry to send out the parcel, that I forgot to take any decent picture of the inside of the box or of all the items in one pic.

Here is a not so great pic of all the three together




That's it.Hope ypu like the project.

See you soon,

Cheers
Pals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...