Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Sketch-capades

Hello,






I am back again with a new Sunday sketch. This time I decided to sketch a dream catcher. I love dream catchers and the story behind them. I had made one some time back and loved it, so I decided to try sketching one.



This was done using Derwent inktense pencils and Sigma micron pen .I love the splatters on the background. The photos are not great as unfortunately by the time I got done, the sun had already gone down. Hopefully the next time, I will plan things better and not do my sketches at the very last minute.:-)


 
Happy Sunday to you. See you soon!
 
Cheers
Pallavi
 

Submitting to
The Artists Play Room #117
Paint Party Friday Week 21
Dion Dior : Friday Sketches Week 22

10 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. I like all the detail.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Sketch Pallavi ..I love the precision with which you have outlined and colored this ..And I love those background spatters too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! LOVE the Inktense colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful with great shadowing!! Great colors!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the bright colors and all the tiny details! Keep up the good work crazy girl!

    By the way, someone promised to make a dream catcher for me! Any idea who it was?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw ..You sketch soo wonderfully Pallavi ! I loved the colors and bg too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had to stop back in to say THANK YOU for sharing this lovely piece for August heART

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! It really stands out against the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...