Friday, August 8, 2014

Card for Mojo Monday #357

Hello,

How is the weekend going for you? I just plan to watch movies, read and enjoy the rains this weekend. How about you?

Mojo Monday challenge card


Remember how I mentioned that I plan to practice making more cards in my last post. Well, I am keeping to my resolution and this time the card is based on the wonderful sketch provided at the Mojo Monday Blog .



I have been sorting out my craft supplies and doing some much needed organization. I found quite a few die-cuts packs ,so I  decided to make a card using just those.




I am pretty happy with the card except a few boo-boos I made. See the bottom of the card? I accidentally used my sticky fingers while adhering the elements. Anybody know how to get rid of that ugly spot?

Also, I have a hard time understanding the various card styles. I don't much believe in labels, but just for my information, what would one call this type of card? I don't think it will qualify as CAS. What do you think? Do let me know.

Till then,

Cheers
Pallavi


Submitting for Mojo Monday contest 357
 

3 comments:

  1. Okay! I did'nt expect this from you and I am pleasantly surprised. You seem to be a master of so many different styles, it seems. ;)
    I loved your this Clean and Layered approach to the Mojo sketch. It took me few minutes to realise that this card was your's. It's fantastic and never mind the boo-boo. Did'nt even see it till you mentioned about it. :D
    Love, love, LOVE your card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is 'free style collage' style and you did a wonderful job! Honestly I couldn't see you so called boo-boo! I love how you got all the elements to coordinate with each other..well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see the boo boo till you mentioned ! Let me guess though not much clear about all the styles still I think its free style collage..loved it..!! My dear cardmaker you have made a fab card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...