Saturday, August 17, 2013

Baby projects part - 1

Hello!

Another post today and I am shocked at myself for doing so many posts in a row.Yay me!

Today's projects are made for a friend who gave me the order when she found out she was expecting a child. Her baby girl arrived a few weeks back and my projects were still not done.Don't you love how efficient and fast I am!

Anyhow, she wanted things in pink, lilac, lavender, purple etc so most of the projects have that colour scheme.I am now officially sick of purples and lavenders.Not my favourite colors.



Don't you think those baby shoes are adorable! I found the template and instructions from here.

She liked the embroidery hoop projects I have been doing and wanted flowers, laces and shabby chic type things. I did not do too much embellishing since it has to go all the way to UK and I am worried about damage during transit. So fairly flat and simple projects.

The next project is also an embroidery hoop but I tried a little drawing and painting here and tried to make it more cutesy and something which might look appropriate for a child's room. I need to fix those random paint blobs on the left.




I am so nervous about these! It's so difficult to create something for somebody who has blindly put her faith in you and then you can never find out if she really liked it or is just being polite. Sigh!

Anyway, that's it for today. Part two coming up soon!

Cheers
Pallavi
 

11 comments:

  1. Oh em gee!..these are totally adorable..The cute little booties on the first one..I just want to steal it off :D
    And your second hoop is a masterpiece!...Would love something like this in my children's room..( .Duh .Though...My daughter though would totally kill me being the teen that she is :) ).Love the color's and the background and the cute darling clothes on the line! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo Cute..Love the painting very much..
    Sindhu
    http://colorsofcraft.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will love it Pallavi.........so did I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the projects are super adorable. The first is so shabby chic, love the monochromatic effect! The second is so different from all the other hoop projects of yours. Super cute and the colours are so bright and cheerful!! Well done girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! Lavender look so chic Pallavi and you are sick of it :( !! First one is simply adorable with cute little shoes..and the second one looks more like an art journal to me..with all the drawing n bg..

    ReplyDelete
  6. both are super gorgeous cool projects.love them .pink purple looks always best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh...how pretty are these! Love the mixed media embroidery hoop....super cute scene that would look fabulous in a kid's room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooo.. the purple roses are so yummy looking.How could you be sick of pink and purple theya re so adorable!!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow both are cute. The details in the second one are amazing. Thank you dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww...these are just so adorable. Thanks for sharing the template.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...