Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Do you like boxes?

I do.I don't know why but my favourite kind of work is altering wooden boxes and stuff and I have been doing just that for a while,of course apart from obsessing about embroidery hoops.lol

So here's another one,done in a feminine style.No idea if this qualifies as shabby chic.



Don't you love that paper!I didn't have to do much with it at all.Just some stencilling with modelling paste and a few flowers and lace and it was done.

Here are some details



Hope you like it.

Oh, I see that I have some new followers.Thank you for subscribing folks.Would love to hear some feedback from you.

Cheers
Pals

 

6 comments:

  1. Ya Pallavi ! I like boxes...n if they are made by you then..its fab and Its pretty shabby ,loved the wonderful paper n lovely embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. Love the added blooms and pearls and modelling paste...:)

    P/s: Altering boxes is a passion of mine too...the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love boxes and specially if they turn out as gorgeous as yours:):) ..I love the beautiful way you have embellished this and the colors and that paper is to die for !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box is superly fabulous. Colors and designing elements are so magical on this box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is stunning and I love the colours you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...