Saturday, July 6, 2013

Altered Tissue box

Hello,

I thought I will take a break from all the aluminium foil obsession and show you something else. I ordered quite a few things from an online shop called Craftslane and have been busy altering them. Check out the store. Great stuff there.

I have to say that one my favourite type of work is altering things. Card and albums are nice but I have a super hard time doing precise measurements and my layers are almost always crooked on my first try.Annoying to say the least.

Anyway,I altered a small tissue box. I have used the DCWV botanicals collection and done some fussy cutting of the elements from the collection. Some handmade and some store bought flowers and I was done.


Here are some more pics of the sides with all the fussy cut elements.






That's about it.Hope you like it.Looking forward to your comments.

Happy Saturday

Cheers
Pallavi

9 comments:

  1. wow so beautiful pallavi,loved the papers and i daily get inspiration from you..so many projects daily. hatsoff. you do it very easily. loved the flowers alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful..I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring...so dreamy and beautiful. .love your choice of papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Altering pallavi !I loved your choice of paper,colors and flowers !!When you say you r nt good at measurements n layers..you have gt some one similar here !! he..he..Me too fond of up-cycling !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Work Pallavi.. I love the way you've not overdone the distressing.

    Everything is perfect. From the toned down colorful flowers, the muted and soft backgrounds, the light shimmer. Totally fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW such a magical creation and yo are so good at altering Pallavi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...