Sunday, June 2, 2013

Goodbye Shabby,Hello Vintage!

Hello,

Question for the few people who follow this blog.Are you fed up with all the pinks and the blues and the flowers already?If your answer is yes, then you might like today's project.:-)

This is my DT project for the June challenge for Crafter's Corner blog.The theme this time, is gift wrapping ideas/boxes/bags etc and you need to create a coordinating tag.We also had to use distress paints/stains and stencils.This is what I made.


It's a gift box which I learned how to make from a tutorial here.It was easy and fast to make.Now, you want to know where the tag is, right? Or maybe you don't.I will still tell you though.Remember my blog and all that stuff.

Here is the tag.Ta da!


The tag is the decoration for the box too and is attached to the belly band with a magnet.You can remove it and write whatever you want at the back and fix it back in.There's some stencilling on the box as well as the tag and distress stains in vintage photo and Antique Bronze on the tag.I tried layering this time which is a bit scary for me, but I think I managed okay.What do you think?

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Cheers
Pallavi

 

5 comments:

  1. You are wonderful girl! Love what you have made... Btw i can never get tired of pinks, blues and flowers...love shabby chic but i cant make anything even close to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Pallavi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marry me pallavi iyer !
    I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layering. This looks amazing! And what a clever idea with the removable tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...