Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Contd.. Fridge Magnets

Hello,

Back again with the rest of the magnets.Not going to talk much.Forgot to tell you that almost all the magnets are sealed with mod-podge, so they last a while.Let's see how well they weather the elements.:-)

Paint, stamping, Dimensional magic, Pattern paper, Glossy Accents



This is my favourite and not my original idea.I had seen some magnets with burlap bags and stuffed with flowers during my visit to Malaysia, so I tried to do the same using some lace scrap and some leftover paper/fabric thingy that came with a flower bouquet..I decided to attach the bag to a larger piece though.



Wooden heart, punched flowers, paint, perfect pearls


Die cut from a paper collection,and some beads and charms


This is the last one.This was my attempt at being funny.Tell me if you get the joke.My husband didn't.lol.Paint, dimensional magic, glossy accents, image from the internet.


And,that's the end of my post.Hope you like these.

Cheers
Pallavi
 

7 comments:

  1. How cool are these. I love the colours and the sparkly bits! :)

    P/s: The checkered pattern is the washi tape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty :))all of them look fab :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment on Do more With Less aluminium foil challenge, would love to see what you came up with " messing around" with the alu foils your self :)
    Your fridg magnets looks awesome. So many cool little details, love them to bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pallavi! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my posts. I may not have said this before but I am one of your biggest fans, I hardly find time for commenting these days but I never fail to check your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...