Monday, April 15, 2013

Easel Card

Hello.

See how regular I am.Third post in a row.Heh heh.

Today,it's an Easel card.If you see too much blue in the past few posts,that is because I have been working on a set of things for a swap and the papers I chose were Prima Zephyr papers,so I have tried to keep everything in the same colour scheme.The swap involved an altered paper bag( which you can see here ), a card and an altered box.

Here is the card -


I have used an image from here .I have a heart doily and a scallop circle die cut behind the picture.I used some pink lace which was sent to me as a free goodie with a package by Priya of Color Conceptions store.I ruffled some lace and added some pearls to the bottom of the dress to give it some dimension.The banner is stamped,embossed and hand cut.

The flowers are all from Itsy Bitsy.

The chipboard rose is from my stash.I really don't remember which collection it is from.Could be Kaisercraft Tiger lily collection.

For the inside, I just layered two different sheets of coordinating paper,stuck a butterfly image from the net and called it done.I like this card.Bright and happy.Hope you like it too.Here are some more pictures as usual.Too bright in my opinion.It is very hot and sunny here nowadays.



The inside


Hope you like it.

Cheers
Pallavi

7 comments:

  1. its seriously hot and sunny ...this is so chic ....verrriii prettyy ,lacy and cheery ...loved it totally :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment.It was indeed crazy hot,but it's much better now,isn't it?Hope it stays that way.:-)

      Delete
  2. wow you make lovely stuff ,watching again n again .love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its gorgeous Pallavi... loved that rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work pallavi, n soo many details. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Pallavi.. Love the way you have incorporated all those small stuff together on a single card..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...