Saturday, February 9, 2013

Easel drawer card

Hello,

Today I want to share another card that I made recently.This was my attempt at making an easel card with a drawer.I should have followed a proper tutorial, but I was being lazy.so this is all sorts of wonky.Wouldn't say that it is the worst thing that I have made,but yes,in hindsight ,considering my non existent skills at measuring and figuring things out,I should have followed a tutorial.:-)

I used the Prima 'Welcome to Paris' collection.This was made on the request of my cousin who wanted to send a card to cheer her friend up and she was stuck on this particular collection.Now,I did not have anything Paris themed with me (no stamps,no diecuts,stickers etc),so I had to improvise for the embellishments.Flowers to the rescue!I have to tell you that my family members have been making fun of me from time to time due to my obsession with flowers and butterflies.I am trying to get away from these things,but how can you.They look so pretty!

Anyhow,stopping my ramble here.Here is the card.Hope you like it.Do not laugh at me.Flowers are Important!:-)


Cheers
Pallavi

8 comments:

  1. Wonky or not it is a delightful card Pallavi. Never go away from flowers and butterflies, they go with everything and hide a multitude of wonky bits ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thats awesome..the embellishments look lovely on the red backdrop

    ReplyDelete
  3. you create magic with your craft ,and this is super magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an gorgeous card Pallavi!..I always love the way you embellish you work ..Somehow everything is so well -placed and color co-ordinated that the end result is always eye -catching! :)

    P.S : Thank you SO much for dropping my blog and leaving me such sweet comments every time!..Really appreciate it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pals ... I don't know what youre worry about ... this card so pretty I love it ... your flowers are perfect ... flowers are a MUST HAVE ON EVERYTHING ;) ... you make a great job on your crafts!!!! Just believe in youself honey ;) HUGS, Avalonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too hard on yourself. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...